Friday, June 19, 2015

Searching for Happiness...

I was reading an old friend's blog earlier, Lauren's Blog, and It got me thinking. It's very easy to get drowned by all the negative things happening in your life. Well today I'm hoping to figure out some of the things that make me happy. This will be a reminder of that it's not all bad!


"Happiness List"-


  • My furry baby, Lily
  • Nature
  • Visiting new places
  • Researching new information over anything at all
  • Having a clean home
  • Having the opportunity  to go back to school to become a veterinarian
  • ....... finding more things to be happy about
Well that was disappointing, but now I have something else to work towards. I'm going to learn to enjoy more things in my life. I'll find more things to be happy about.

If anyone want to give me suggestions of things I should try out that make you happy write them in the comments below. Thank you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment