Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Halloween Spirit

I bought this jar without a clue of what to do with it. Thankfully I found these chocolate eyeballs in our commisary!


So Halloween is my favorite holiday, as I'm guessing most will say. No that we have our own home I went crazy trying to make and put together as many decorations as I could. So here is a gigantic post of some of the things that I made/put together for this holiday. Also you can see what my favorite scented candle was in a picture below.




I used a technique that any  kindergartner could master, while making these hats. You make a cone, cut a circle (for brim) and tape it together!

These were the first things I made, they have been hanging since the beginning of the month.

I'm usually more of a Silkin & Co. fan but this Yankee candle has been my ultimate favorite!
 This candle reminded me so much of home during Autumn. Here in Korea, with the lack of trees, I haven't seen many changing leaves. I miss that so much about Georgia. I miss walking through Sims Lake park listening to the water run its course and the rustling of the leaves in the wind. 

We finally got some shelves and it made me just giddy with excitement to stuff them with pumpkins!

These bat lights are one of my favorite decorations. They go perfectly with the black and orange pumpkin garland!

ALL THESE DANG SPIDER WEBS!! I should probably clean more often ;)

Last but definitely not least, Lily! We all started getting stuff for our costumes sometime towards the end of September. Our tiniest fluffiest member of the family also needed a disguise. I searched all over the internet and on amazon so something befitting of this little girl. We found on costume, Wonder Woman, that ended up being more like a ball gown than dress. Lily is a tiny pooch fitting between the (dog) sizes of xs and s. So my finally searching ended up on Etsy! I should have known I'd find something here. I present to you the cutest little Goku! 


This little fluff monster would not stay still so these are the best shots we could get :)
Maybe later on I can show you guys better shots of the costume. It has a good amount of detail.  Also some shots of our Jack-o-lanterns we will be carving tonight!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment